VendaPrepaid is a single-use prepaid bearer card. You can use it as an alternative to your SwissPass or credit/debit card.
- Can only be used at VendaAutomat machines
- Valid for one year after the first use
- Cannot be topped up
- Two types: CHF 10 (yellow), CHF 20 (blue)
- No VendaProfit discount
- Can be paid for in cash only
- Available from Chur Bus, Verkehrsbetrieb Davos, Engadin Bus and St. Moritz Local Bus drivers and on PostBus routes without chauffeur sales.
Note: Tickets bought using VendaPrepaid are added to your VendaPrepaid card. When your ticket is inspected, you have to show your VendaPrepaid card.
Checking your credit balance
You can check the current balance of your VendaPrepaid at any VendaAutomat machine.
How to do it:
1) Select the Continue without SwissPass button on the start screen.
2) At the very bottom of the next screen, select the My Tickets button.
3) Log in using your VendaPrepaid: You can see details of your recent purchases and the card balance.
Dealing with the remaining balance
If your VendaPrepaid credit balance is too low, the outstanding amount of a ticket can only be paid using a new VendaPrepaid (not with a SwissPass payment card, a debit/credit card or TWINT).